Life (family & work)
The Short Story
I'm a native Memphian, currently living on the out skirts in the great town of Arlington, TN. I'm happily married to Jennifer; the most wonderful, best friend a guy could have and it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful too. Our son and daughter make life fun and a constant adventure on a daily basis. I couldn't imagine life without them.
A Little More
My experience comes from designing and developing in a variety environments. Everything from a small web design shop, creative agencies, corporate in-house to freelancing. I've had the benefit of working on a wide range of projects for the web from informational sites to web applications. In addition to hands on skills, I've developed project management skills that help to establish scope, timeline, and budget for projects. Above all else; I am a learner, always looking to expandmy skills and knowledge to the benefit of my clients.
15 plus years of experience in...
- Design for web, print, and video
- Project management and client relations
- Web Project planning (Sitemaps, wireframes, functional specifications, and process flows)
- Standards based CSS / HTML frontend development
- Coldfusion, PHP, and Ruby on Rails application development — Laravel and CodeIgniter experience
- CMS implementation with ExpressionEngine, WordPress, and Drupal — as well as proprietary client systems
- MYSQL / MS SQL / ORACLE Database Design
- After Effects video animation
- Flash animation / interactivity and Actionscript development