Life (family & work)
The Short Story
I'm a native Memphian, currently living on the out skirts in the great town of Arlington, TN. I'm happily married to Jennifer; the most wonderful, best friend a guy could have and it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful too. Our son and daughter make life fun and a constant adventure on a daily basis. I couldn't imagine life without them.
A Little More
My experience comes from designing and developing in a variety environments. Everything from a small web design shop, creative agencies, corporate in-house to freelancing. I've had the benefit of working on a wide range of projects for the web from informational sites to web applications. Over the years, I've gained project skills. With these skills, I can easily establish scope, timeline, and budget for projects. Above all else; I am a learner, always looking to expand my skills and knowledge to the benefit of my clients.
15 plus years of experience in...
- Design for web, print, and video
- Project management, project estimation, and client relations
- Web project planning (Sitemaps, wireframes, functional specifications, and process flows)
- Standards based CSS / HTML frontend development
- Coldfusion, PHP, and Ruby on Rails application development — Laravel and CodeIgniter experience
- CMS implementation with ExpressionEngine, WordPress, and Drupal — as well as proprietary client systems
- MYSQL / MS SQL / ORACLE Database Design
- After Effects video animation
- Flash animation / interactivity and Actionscript development